- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are tracked and shipped using NZ couriers. Although they are not the cheapest service, we have found them to be the fastest and most reliable courier in all our businesses. in Delivery is next working day for non-rural orders and 2-3 days for Rural orders - providing payment has been completed before 3pm on weekdays. With exceptions for any unforeseen delays with courier that are beyond our control. .
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- The returns policy set out below only applies to products purchased from our online store being Dualcom Technology Ltd. In these Terms the expressions us, we, our and Dualcom Technology Ltd are a reference to Dualcom Technology Ltd and reference to you is the Customer.
- Change of Mind
- Dualcom Technology Ltd is committed to Customer satisfaction. If you order and receive any product (except gift cards) that you are not happy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the given time frames (refer below) and provided it is in the same condition which we sent it to you, we will happily exchange this product or refund your payment. We do not in any circumstances accept return of Gift Cards.
- Time Frame for Returns
- The time frames in which you must return products are:
- Full Price Products - within 14 days (ordinary days NOT working days) of receipt of product, Sale Products - within 7 days (ordinary days NOT working days) of receipt of product and in respect of any products delivered to an overseas address- within 21 Days (ordinary days NOT working days) of receipt of product.
- Unless a product is faulty or the wrong product was received, we will not accept any products returned outside of these time frames. No exceptions.
- Except for faulty items, refunds are only available to online purchasers of products as they are unable to try the product on. Any products purchased from a physical Dualcom Technology Ltd must comply with the Returns Policy applicable to In-Store Policy.
- Returns Process
- 1. Please email us with the return form ( see attached)
2. Print the receipt and return forms off and enclose with your package.
3. Send your return to:
Dualcom Technology Ltd
14a Moore Street
Hillcrest, North Shore
New Zealand 0627
- 4. We recommend sending from NZ Post and ensuring you can trace the parcel as we will be unable to cover lost packages.
5. Once we receive the package, we will endeavour to inspect and process within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange or refund as quickly as possible. We will send an email to confirm and update you on the process.
- Dualcom Technology Ltd will not refund the original delivery costs or return freight costs for any product that is returned for reasons other than faulty product. If your product has been damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team and we will arrange to replace the damaged products. If you have any problems with the returns process, please do not hesitate to contact the team.
- Faulty Returns
- If you have a faulty product that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, follow the Return steps above. Faulty products may be returned outside of the regular return time frames recorded above so long as the product is still under warranty. We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Gurantees Act 1993 to provide a remedy. Please enclose your original invoice with a detailed description of the fault.
- We will endeavour to process all refunds and/or replacements within 24 hours of receiving notification of a fault; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates.
- Each manufacturer may have different warranty periods or service standards for faulty products. While we will endeavour to deal with all faulty products promptly, we do not have control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In some cases, such as most watches, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. For more information on your products warranty, please refer to the information included with the product.
- Returns Terms & Conditions
- All products returned for refund or exchange must be returned in original saleable condition with all tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged items must be returned with the original packaging in good condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges.
- Dualcom Technology Ltd will not accept any "Collect On Delivery" deliveries. Any returns sent "Collect On Delivery" will have the postage costs deducted from your refund.
- For all returns (except faults which is addressed above), we will endeavour to process all returns as quickly as possible. During peak periods, Dualcom Technology Ltd cannot guarantee returns will be processed within 24 hours. During these periods some exchanges may not be processed if your requested product is out of stock and a refund will be processed instead.
- We recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for refund to avoid exchange products selling out. You will receive an email to notify you whether a refund or exchange was made on your return. Refunds will be credited through to a nominated bank account.
- Packaged and Boxed Goods
- If you wish to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Dualcom Technology Ltd in the original packaging, unmarked and in good condition.
- If items are being posted back, please place any product packaging inside a satchel and do not attach any labelling to the outside of the packaging. If the packaging has been marked or is in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will be unable to exchange or refund the product.
- For any further information please feel free to contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org